I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:8
The bad news:
- 80% of Christian high school students intend to continue their faith.
- 70% of students are blindsided and walk away from their faith in college.
- Most freshman make their decision during their first two weeks of college.
- By age 30, only 1/3 have remained in church.
The good news:
- Knowledge is power!
- I LOVE speaking to schools, youth groups and church groups about this topic. I speak in person and via webinars. Please contact me to chat and set up a program that would work for your organization!
To see articles I authored on faith in college, select the link or download the PDF file:
Parenting: Helping Your Kids Keep Their Faith in Secular School
PDF: Parenting: Helping Your Kids Keep Their Faith in Secular School
Parents: Enjoy your free “30 Days of Prayer” booklet to pray for your college student!
To search/connect with campus ministries: everystudentsent.org